zaterdag 28 mei 2005

The final countdown

-That is an interesting story Mr. Neverbeendead.What do you think Spock?
-Fascinating captain.
-I can already see it before me.Europe The unfinal frontier To boldly go where no european has gone before.That deserves a closer look.Mr. Chekov set coordinates for the dark side of the moon.Mr. Zulu set engines to warp 7.Lt. Uhura, scan the planet for that Pink Floyd music.We might aswell do this right gentlemen.What do you think about all this Bones?
-I'm just waiting on Spock to grow a sense of humour Jim.
-Noted Bones, well Mr. Neverbeendead, it would appear that we have agreed to follow your request.We are on our way.
-I am picking something up on my scanner captain.It's a digital audiofile called Cypress hill-Throw your set in the air.
-Put it on the speakers Spock.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten